Monday, October 12, 2009

Janice + Kevin - Married in Hawaii!

I know I put the TTD session before the wedding by posting some shots last night, but I just couldn't wait. I spent some time today, combing through the wedding images and wanted to share some early favorites.

Janice + Kevin had an awesome wedding that wove traditional Chinese pastimes with modern themes in a private estate on Oahu's North Shore. They had many family members and friends that traveled from Toronto and Hong Kong. It was a pleasure to work with everyone!

Check out a few images below - and as always - see my Flickr page for a few more.

謝謝周家何家讓我帶給您們美好的回憶。

Scott

(Thanks to Chris for the translation help!)

janice_kevin 1

janice_kevin 8

janice_kevin 7

janice_kevin 11

janice_kevin 13

janice_kevin 15

No comments: