Sunday, October 4, 2009

Orlando Bridal Shoot

I was recently invited to tag along with some friends to shoot a "modeling" style session for a local wedding consulting group. They needed a bride for the shots and asked Kindra - one of their recent wedding clients - to attend. Lucky for me, in between shoots I was able to take Kindra to explore the area around Orlando and shoot around some really awesome spots.

The old train and architecture around Church Street was awesome!

Scott

kendra_shoot  1907

kendra_shoot  1906

kendra_shoot  1903

kendra_shoot  1904

kendra_shoot  1905

kendra_shoot  1901

3 comments:

Rachel Harding said...

So amazing! You truly have an amazing eye for unique, fabulous shots!

Scott said...

Thanks!!! I appreciate the feedback!

Scott

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, pretty! I love the old train and staircase. Thanks for taking these pictures--I had fun yesterday afternoon!